Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Choices We Make!

After a visit to the doctor today for my knee I am facing some hard choices!  In normal circumstances one on my position would have an MR! to determine the extent of the damage... however with my pacemaker that option is out!

So now I must see another doctor on Friday and see if his opinion is the same as the doctor today that surgery to explore the damage and see if it really exists is the only way to go!

All this talk make me need some encouragement... here is a few scriptures I am continuing to stand on!

Hebrews 12: 12-13
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

1 Peter 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

No comments: