Saturday, May 7, 2011

We Will Overcome!

In John 16 it says, In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

I am standing in my Belief that indeed God's Word is true! My body may face trouble yet in the world that trouble has been deprived of all power to harm me for it has already been conquered!


Sometimes I find myself asking Why? I know none of you ever do that! Then I find peace in knowing I serve a God who knows all so I don't have to! He even knows what's best for me.. it says in Psalm 37 ..Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

In the matter of my need which I know are often many I see is Word says this in Philippians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Honestly what do any of us have to worry if we are taken care of and protected and given our every desire by such a Mighty God!

No comments: