Friday, May 27, 2011

The Next Stage!

My New Footwear for the Next Month !
So after 2 hrs at the dr's office they fitted me with the right size brace and said see ya in a month! Yea just what I needed! Actually it is very comfortable and it feels good to know I will not hit it on anything as it heals! Yes I know I am a big baby and it's only a lil toe... hey I have never been shy about the fact I do NOT like PAIN! You try breaking something and see how you feel!

Okay on to brighter news! The weather is great and We're all set for a cookout tomorrow with some new friends! Seeing God expand our horizons so to speak is Awesome!I know He has bigger and better things for the Macoy Family!

Relate Church has set us free so to speak... allowing us to serve and be a part in places we never thought we'd even want to serve in!

I am with 7 children daily 24 hrs a day and teaching more kids on the weekend was just not fun... I was so wrong! For the first time I am enjoying teaching children and seeing their faces light up!

John is ushering and the two oldest who are 13 and 12 are learning to serve even in their own classes! God is bringing out the qualities in my children I never thought possible and showing me things that amaze me daily!

My heart is aching because we had to change our plans for this weekend.. I know it is for the best.. just hard when you really what to do something and it does not pan out!

Our 3 Week Summer Vbs Run starts on Monday and the kids are beyond excited! Levi is 4 so he'll get to go to most this yr and Micah who is 13 hopes to help at as many as possible! I love Vacation Bible Schools!

No comments: